23 December, 2008

Celebrity Collage by MyHeritage

Just to satisfy my curiosity, I put my face on myheritage.com and see who I look like. I thought by doing that at least I can see what their style is and what looks good on me.
Results:

MyHeritage: Celebrity Collage - Family tree chart - Free family tree maker
That's me without makeup at 1 AM.
I look. SO. U.G.L.Y.
No wonder people don't comment on this picture on facebook! (it's my profile pic even!) I look so ugly people rather not write anything!
Oh. Well. Who cares, you're the ones disgusted, (SUCKERS HEHEH)

Getting back onto topic...
They are too pretty. SHIT. Are. You. Serious. Ayumi Hamasaki?! I bet every girl happens to look like her somehow; she's got 343437 different looks and hairstyles.

She's so pretty, that's why I surprised! ha. ha. ha.

I remembered my three buddies at UCLA compared me to a composite of two girls they know from their high school. They said one girl is very pretty, while the other is "the nerdy counterpart" of me. (I wear glasses a lot) So that makes me = average. THANKS.

At least I'm not below average.

My high school friend told me "there's no such thing as ugly woman, but there is lazy woman" (translated literally from Chinese) I suppose so. Nowadays women can do cosmetic/plastic surgery to beautify their face/body. That being said, I want botox on my cheeks to add firmnes and to plump my lips, surgery on my nose to make it straight...
But of course, there's always make up to enhance(disguise) a face. I choose the latter of course! POOR COLLEGE STUDENT MEH!

o well. A good eye opener nonetheless.

No comments: