17 July, 2010

study update

i'm being cooked in la...
with the sun spraying its rays 
roasting me...

THATS OK COZ IT"S LIKE A FREE SAUNA....


so basically i'm being quite studious lately...i'm reading my articles and doing research for my term paper still... most likely i'm going to stay up tonight working on it coz omg...the heat is slowing me down. 

at night, it's the perfect atmosphere...ppl are quiet (less ...teh annoying girl who had sex next door 2 days ago ;( ) it's cooler than the day ( coz the sun aint cooking) 

N i'm more of a night person than day...



i'm quite sporadic now...i'm going to eat out with a friend i havent seen since spring qtr! so excited..but i hope to get back by 9 ish coz i really need to ...study.. 

and i really want to...


really want to...

WATCH MORE DRAMAS. and go on more shopping ... well my friend and i went shopping and filled up his car.... LOL and that huge ass bag with 100$ shit isn't mine! 

No comments: