08 June, 2009

Breakfast omlete. BOO.

After eating breakfast western omelette's for a year, I know what is making it so SALTY and inedible. (IMO of COURSE)

it's the

HAM

.

Don't get me wrong, there are people that love sodium so much all they have in their omelets is ham and bacon. But to top it with CHEESE is really salty! I feel your hypertension!

So I told the lady making my omelets at covel today to put egg whites with everything but SPINACH and HAM.

She thinks she's so smart after filling my order(I thought she was pretty smart too), Until I took a first bite on it and it was VERY SALTY. WT!?
it's bc she IGNORED MY ORDER and added ham in her convenience! (There was a mixture of everything but spinach in a bowl) I thought she got SMART about students that don't like ham and did her own special mix of everything but spinach and ham! I saw two bowls where there usually were one. O. I"M SO WRONG.

So I gulped down my extra salty omelet. I usually have my omelet with 'a little bit of both', meaning Feta and Cheddar. 2x SODIUM.

Not the first time they messed up my order. I asked for egg white they give me regular; I asked for everything but SPINACH they gave me everything but TOMATOES (how does that even sound similar?!).

But the omelets are VERY FAST in comparison to De Neve. It's takes 1/2 the time to get specialized omelets in Covel.

I was craving for soy milk so much I made 5 rounds for it. yuummm. For my bday if you give me just soy milk I'll be happy to the max.

That really opened my eyes(lol). I can feel my hypertension...it's coming in the future...

That was how my day began. I underestimated the amount of people showing up for breakfast during finals week. Not that it bothers me. I'm just lucky to not have one of those early bird finals;D

psh. My first final is tonight at 6:30. I hope I make it.

No comments: