26 June, 2009

summer sessions

So i'm currently taking summer sessions at ucla. WOOT WOOT!

i love taking summer sessions. people that come here are willing to put their time into studying and academic achievement. It's a smaller community so i don't have to see a lot of people i don't like. YAY!

Plus I love my current roommates so far, they are amazing and already, I have learned to tolerate their slamming door habits, and them liking the windows closed. It's not too bad.

I love how each one of us have our own awesome headphones/earphones! the room is always amazingly quiet. :D

Oh yeah. and i'm gonna put forth one year of hell and i'm gonna see if i can make it. if i can, then this will definitely piss a certain somebody off. i cant wait to put my plan into action!

o, what i'll be doing is a year-long process, so please, be patient and i'll be updating in the meantime. but i promise in the end u readers will be laughing along with me :D

i'm going to be a guest performer tomorrow. can't wait (to get this over with) gonna head to rehearsal in 2 hours. haha

i'll post more things later. will maybe write something a bit mean. i dont know. depending on my mood.

o. and it's best if you can comment below rather than my fb...can reply back on my blog faster!!

No comments: