19 November, 2010

MEET MR. and MRS. Whaley!

Hello!
Please meet Mr. and Mrs. Whaley. (I know they are from Dr. Suess and what not but I NAMED them Mr. and Mrs. so please DON'T HATE)
I got them from Kohls in Alameda Towne Center (called...Southshore before..can't believe they change that...) coz it was for a children's fund and I was thinking
 I get to do something nice. and it's only $5 EACH!

Mr. and Mrs. Whaley's is comfortable sitting at home chilling and waiting for me to come back during Thanksgiving! YAY! I CAN'T WAIT! :)

Today was a pleasant friday: saw my friend who graduated, and group buddies from HKSS (hong kong student society), they're hilarious!

Listening to  庐州月- 许嵩  I have been into the R&B/Chink-ed out scene for a while, and this is a perfect example. Soothing voice and meaningful lyrics. :) I am feeling the song. brings me back memories I have had suppressed for a long time.



Enjoy and toodles!

No comments: