14 November, 2010

MY LIFE UPDATED




Lupe Fiasco - The Show Goes On. 

The song speaks to me. I nearly teared up listening to the lyrics. 

Yeah. The song is sampled. but Songs have been sampled ever since... i mean..western music has 12 semitones...using the semitones are against the law coz we'll be sampling the frequency of the wavelength associated? maybe i'll just make it slightly out of tune (HARRY PARTCH STYLE) so it'll be total 'originality'

Good stuff good stuff 

Lately I'm going through another emotional roller coaster. Sorry to my friends that I blew up on. The Devil made me do it...or you deserved it ...wtvr. just sorry it wasn't anyone else but me that had to tell you the truth

so now tonight is a beautiful Sunday! I am in pain (physical) but that's ok! I am drinking Pepsi coz I haven't ate the whole day, and reading about classical Indian Raga right now...good stuff <3 it

Tmw's going to be another awesome day...a QUIZ. study. more study. I'm really just waiting for next Saturday? ;) 



No comments: