16 May, 2010

MY NAME

Note: I am contemplating about changing the title of my blog. One of my readers has noted that it sounds so "Christian" I didn't even realize! haha
------

Of the 19 years of my life, I realized that my name is pronounced in 2 ways.

Most of my friends call me "Jes-sic-ca" 3 syllables

However, I am starting to get people that call me "Jess-ka" 2 syllables

WOOOOOOOOO~

Usually when I introduce myself I would pronounce my name with 3 syllables, because...

when my dad named me, my name was pronounced in 3 syllables. Maybe it's easier to pronounce...

now that i think of it, I like my name in 2 syllables more, bc Chinese people like to make fun of my name by the direct translation of "jerk see ka" (BIRD POOP) in Canto...

HATE. LOATHE. DEF HATE.
WHY give me that name!?

I NEVER had birds poop on top of my head before. EVER. or my body.

So i just had people call me Jes. NOT with 2 "s" but 1 only bc the 2nd "S" is silent anyways... I'm not French

there was 1 youtube reader that would sign her name as "Chesska"
I LIKE. I gave that comment a thumbs up just coz I like her name MUHAHAHAHAHA~

From now on. Everyone. CALL ME JES. JESSKA, BUT NOT JESS SIC KA.

..

...

JK. call me whatever you want. i don't care =_=;;

but for sure when i intro myself to ANYONE it'll be in 2 syllables. trustt me

No comments: