11 May, 2010

update

dragged myself to class today... omgomgomg so TIRED

but the professors were quite fun today

one of them ran around in a circle on stage, and said, "i'm trying to not run so fast so I wont fall down the stage and go 'BOOM'" i laughed...no cackled.

He looks like this:

awesome professor. like his crazy life stories

alrights. but my FAVORITE PROFESSOR at UCLA was




he taught me math 31a whoo~

don't be fooled by his appearence
his voice gets even funnier during lectures
i would say he's highly effective
the only con is if u aren't just taking his class to fulfill a requirement and really in for "learning" then u're in the wrong class
his course is entertainment.

actually, another con is during finals
he's the type to READ your exam after u turned it in hot and fresh
then he beckons his head TA over and cackles at your exam in Chinese
...
true story. it made me turn in my exam 1/2 hour later than intended

2 comments:

Kristy Nguyen said...

haha this is cute... I'm glad you enjoyed your prof :] surprisingly, my math professors have been better than a majority of my econ ones.... probably easier to be passionate about math, I guess?

Unknown said...

perhaps yes!

;D