07 June, 2010

I am about to explode my eyes out of my sockets!

After a whole all-nighter last night of watching all 11 episodes of Nodame Contabile...I have to do my final project ...NAO.

Well.. watching the drama was part of the project! lolol. I am writing about the usage of classical music in the film, and how the drama is well-received despite classical music sales are fallingggggg

yeah yeah. i think i can write a good 10 pages with that ;(

Anyways. Still at Powell library ;9
THANKYOU night powell! Now. let more writing commence! ;(


now i want! lol

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY for Nodame Cantabile!

Jane said...

i like Nodame Cantabile! but i haven't finish watching it.

wow that's really interesting and wth 10 pages?! that's quite long...for me. lol

good luck on that! ^.^