24 June, 2010

summer sessions ;( AGAIN.

it's only been 4 days and it felt like 2 weeks have passed. ;(
well...i'm taking a chinese intensive course at ucla. 15 units. basically covering a year of chinese in 9 weeks. the word intensive is such an UNDERSTATEMENT.

everyday i have to be on the edge of my seat. i can't sleep in class. i can't even doodle coz i'm taking notes. n there's always a chance i get called on ..for no reason. quizzes everyday of the week.
...

this is the WORSE for my body. my dark eye circles gets darker day after day.

so... to relieve stress,

i went to eat KBBQ. my friend was SO LUCKY. he happened to called me right when i had my phone with me and is "LOUD" profile (u BB freaks know what i mean) so i made time. woooo.

and also, maybe tmw i might have to go eat out as well with my other friend that i "vanished" on.

sigh. i have trouble with "friend-mgmt" (think time mgmt?) i suck and that's how i lose my friends... BOO HOO.

of course, it's my fault, and i def. live up to it...

anyways. tiem to study. write vocab words, think of waht to say for tmw's in lecture presentation, pick classes to enroll (my enrollment time is tmw...).

i didn't think summer will be this taxing. however, if i have the chance to choose a boring summer at home or a crazy stressful summer at ucla, i would rather choose the latter, because at least i am challenging myself and getting something done. no regrets i tell you.

actually, i may be regretting it coz the loss of beauty sleep is ...KILLING ME. SLOWLY! MY LEFT EYE JUST TWITCHED. and it's just FIRST WEEK.

alrights. toodles.

No comments: