30 May, 2006

My attempt at a pictureblog story.

EHS.
6th period.
Library.
Sally's class and mine just happens to use the library today.
The pictures are not as salacious as they appear to be.
The body parts and expressions are dumbly expressed.
This blog is so hard to write. I don't know how to organize TRUE camera-whore blogs. Maybe it's my lack of experience. Which is afterall, considered a good thing.
T H E S T O R Y - T O L D T H E J E S W A Y.
(fictitious)






David. Trying to explain something very very important. Probably on the elaborating part.

His peers ignore David. All are focused on Leonne (sp?). and the book probably tells better jokes than him.







Hey. listen up. if ya'll don't listen, i'll slap the hell out of you. I'm only saying this ONCE. nicely.

Ok ok. David. I'll listen. snickers*.

David then gives up.





Turns to Gloria. Hey! nice work of art. Since those people ( more snickering) chooses not to listen, I'll talk to you then!





Gloria runs to Jes. I rather camera-whore with Jes instead. haha.

Then Jes goes dumb. Sally and Kai decides to join the fun.

Note sally's hand. Note kai's hand. I can infer they are very excited in camera-whoring with me.( the facial expression on my face is the effect of being the tickled victim. By no means is this an orgasmic feel.)


Ok. maybe They went TOO far. I am being TICKLED here. dears.

I then did my shampoo commercial. Although the hair doesn't look too convincing. My right hand is not touching my shirt nor my skin. Some had said I was trying to strip. NO.
I even did a finger commercial. What am I thinking lah?

1 comment:

Jessica Tang said...

ok ok. u give long comment. i reply long comment. XD
yes, that was him. XD

nah. not really. it's really my class and 10 ppl from sally's.

really? I consider my hair short! + i'm cutting it over the summer. XD
heck. i dunno. ppl started tickling me and I'm laughing. really hard. cuz winnie was playing around and tickled me and i squealed. OOps. secret exposed. I AM BEING tortured. well. my facial expression isn't intended. it was really itching me and i was TRYING to take a good pic of myself. -__-.

I know. It was an accident. It got taken because ...I think sally took taht when she was bored. I know. wilson said that too cuz he says it looks as if i was about to strip. EEk.

finger comm-i viewed it more like preening nails. Sally took it. she really takes interesting pics i tell ya.
jes

ps. check ur email. i shall write something that u MUST READ.