02 May, 2006

Driving Freeways

'

Driving on the freeway was never fun. Especially if your parents are speed-drivers. This is how fast my Dad drives on the carpool lane. Around 80-89 Mph.

Holly! Wilson said, there's a patrol merging into freeway!

Then my dad slows to a 40 mph.

After one minute or two, Wilson says: "OH, nevermind, it's just a plain Ford Car. "


Dad immediately cusses the hell out of Wilson Tang as he jams on the gas.

This always happens on rides home. I wonder how dad puts up with him. I would just tell Wilson Tang to shut-up and give him a good kick on the butt.

jes

9 comments:

Jessica Tang said...

OH YEA. That happens back in MV, where the police will seek out students riding bikes without helmets or speeding drivers. My dad almost got caught; he came to an abrupt stop, thus the seatbelts strangled wilson and i. -_-.

Jessica Tang said...

OH YEA. That happens back in MV, where the police will seek out students riding bikes without helmets or speeding drivers. My dad almost got caught; he came to an abrupt stop, thus the seatbelts strangled wilson and i. -_-.

Jessica Tang said...

and stupid login and publish box. giving me double comments -_-

Anonymous said...

hehehehehehehe. i've only experienced that kind of driving once. that's how my piano teacher drives -__-; but dude, that's hella funny XD...btw who's wilson?

Anonymous said...

dang yooh musica been bored!!

Anonymous said...

oppz i accidently press enter....i mean dang yoho musta been bored in da car..hahah..n dyz iz julie COW!! =P

Jessica Tang said...

ginny:
haha. wilson is my younger brother. XD

JULIE;
JEEZ. everyone says that. YEP. i was XD. the scenery outside was a bore anyway.
and thanks for commenting!
jes

Anonymous said...

I think I can top that: when my dad drives on mountain roads, he goes at about 40 mph, when the speed limit is usually 20-25 mph. Yes, even on the curves where, if we rollover, we roll to our deaths down the mountain...if thet's not scary enough for you, I don't know what is...
~Judy

Jessica Tang said...

Judy:
Wow and you made it alive. 0.o
Try that Judy!! See how fun it is. Um. I do not intend you to die. hehehe.
jes