24 May, 2006

My random day.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: I haven't been updating this blog for a while. It is not negligence, but how very little comments I have recieved. I do not blame my readers, for this site is virtually boring to say the least; So I'll get a new template, get a chatterbox, and upload some funky blogs. It will remain as a picture-blog, I find it easier to tell my days with visuals.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Be warned: This blog is random.

School has been boring. There's not much going on. Considering nice teachers grading assignments while students chatter.




Unfortunetely, that occurred only in the duration of STAR testing. Do note the CD player. Quite intriguing.

Jes has became a philosophe. This is during 3rd period when I didn't feel like using the computers.

I forgot what I was talking of, but dear sally took this.


Amid boredom, at least a photo was taken in rememberance to it. Here's James. In badminton-pose style.


Taken by Kai.

I haven't done self portraits in a while. Maybe because my face is not necessary something someone would look at.

Nonetheless, myself revealed. Sepia style.

Picture taken by ME, the beloved jes.

jes

1 comment:

Jessica Tang said...

heh. the cd player was mars', and the cd..uh. i forgot waht it was anyway. -__-''
jes