30 April, 2006

The enchanted/cursed tile.

Location: Margaret's place.
What: Playing MJ, yelling each other off.
When: 4/29/06. After Laney.
Why: Haven't played it for a while.


It was fun. I'm to the left. Mars won that round.

Who would've heard of a curse tile? Well, apparently, this is the case. Announcing the "EIGHT HOLES" tile.

The tile that started out with both helen and I needing the same tile. won at the same time.

The tile that ended a game with a tie when Helen and I had a pair of them and need one more of the "EIGHT HOLE" tile to win.

My 2 "eight holes" If I have one more, I'd have won.


AND when The tile is mentioned, Mars get's flowers.

see those "flower tiles" to the right? Her left hand covers one more tile.

Ever heard of "keep friends close, but keep enemies closer'? "eight hole' tile, I'll become your Friend. Just don't let me lose again.
It's helen's cursed tile as well.

I can wait for another MJ game.

Jes.

5 comments:

Jessica Tang said...

HMPH.

at least you played with yourself.
I didn't because i'm too lazy to get them out.

THAT DAMN EIGHT HOLE.
I'll HURT THOSE HOLES.
lol.

Jessica Tang said...

OOPS.
I forgot I put that on my post.
I MEAN. UM.
eight holes! I'm soo sorry!. I meant to say "seven Holes" but I said the wrong hole. I'll make it up to ya! (uh yeah).

Yes, I need all the love I need at this moment. XD
jes

Jessica Tang said...

hahaa
OH YES. WHY WHY do u always know my flaws!! *_*.
i'm not taking any ap classes so far anyway it's mars/sal that's stressing themselves off. XD

No. no new friends yet. sigh. just old ones for now. well, you wouldn't count seeing Lena Sun as a new friend. XD

OH GEEZ. ok EIGHT HOLES AND SEVEN HOLES SORRY! i'll give u EIGHT STICKS AND SEVEN STICKS TO PLEASE YOU! OK!!?! XD.
uh. i guess that's to make up for my uh. insults.
jes

Anonymous said...

i wish i could play mahjong. it looks fun XD i hope i won't make any enemies with the tils though O.o;

Jessica Tang said...

MJ is very fun, but beware, it gets addicting as well as time-consuming.

I hope you will not encounter any enemies! and hopefully you are not...cursed. XD

and do be careful with the "eight holes" tile. If that tile hurt my winnings once again...


jes