12 April, 2006

NO pictures

I will not have pictures today due to the neverending uploading process.


Anyone from Monta Vista/Encinal will want to get through this week so we can enjoy ourselves for the next 7 days. Well, it'll be sweet watching our Oakland/Piedmont peers cramming their homeworks on Sunday.

Coffee doesn't work on me anymore. I drank 2 cups of coffee, went to school, yet still fall alsleep during STAR testing. Right after I got back home, I slept for 2 hours, had dinner, and another hour. Now I'm even more fatigue.

This has been an interesting blog isn't it? X[.

Pictures will be up again tomorrow!

Jes

4 comments:

Jessica Tang said...

hm.. I suppose so.
so I won't make fun of you.
I'll just be my lonely self. studying off. again.

My mom's getting me back on coffee b/c i keep sleeping in class. (by ACCIDENT) so she said better drink it! but it doesnt help b/c i slept anyway.

Jessica Tang said...

and yes. today is a beautiful day.
i was praying it doesnt rain bc i forgot my umbrella.

Anonymous said...

aaahhhhh this week ended on a pretty bad note for me....but I guess the chem makeup test wasn't too bad ^^ We didn't have to do the short answers ohohohoho.

Well, I'm leaving soon to go to FLORIDA TO CATCH A CARIBBEAN CRUISE WOOHOO. It can only get better from here. I hope. I'll miss you T______T

Have a nice break :]

Jessica Tang said...

ahaha. that's sooo cool.
i want to catch a cruise TOOO!
too bad i'm not opting anywhere this spring break. boo hoo.
well have fun!