27 April, 2006

Teen Council.

I finally made my way to Vicky and am invited back to the Teen Council, aka COTC-Council of The Crazies.
This is one of the candidates running for Oakland Mayor. Sigh, Yolanda and Anna shouldn't have left so early. =[
* We have i think 14 members of COTC. Some members left early so there's only a few of us remaining to take the picture. Picture taken by our Advisor Vicky.


Ok, from left to right. Margaret, Jenny, Stephanie, Jes(me), Sally, Wilson. Bottom: Helen (sis), Victoria.


and this is another picture. hm. I think both are good.


The meeting went very well. I was so stunned at the events I missed out on. I'm glad to be back. and with all the members of COTC, we'll strive. XD

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!..Jessica...You have helluh time!! You already uploaded the pictures into ur computer..I want a copy!! but one of them I blinked n it's funny cuz in those 2 pictures there are 3 pplz that blinked..me sally n victoria..but the funny thing is that I blinked in the one where nobody did n sally n victoria blinked in the other one!! Man o man...ahah funny!!but boy are we lucky?! It's kinda weird though...ahah cuz then no offense but that dude seems a bit ham sup!!! ahah >.<...well..I'm so glad that u are going to ENCINAL!!...finally, I thought u were so far when u were in Cupertino..but like IN A BLINK OF AN EYE...ur back...don't get me wrong!! I'm not complaining...I'm just too grateful!! ahah yahoooo...

n I gotta make u jealous...after our council of the crazies thingy....helen jenny stephanie went to my place and we played some mahjongg...u can kill me later..but I just had to say it!! ahah see u in school!!

Well..I got one more thing to say...Helen!!! Jessica didn't leave you..it's only fair...she went to middle school with u n now it's time for sally n my turn....grrr..ahah just kidding..but seriously..it's only fair, right?? ahahah

I <3 u all (I mean the 4 of u) ...ahah laatteeerrsss ^-^

Jessica Tang said...

to sis: i got home at um. 8:30 pm.
yes. cant wait!

mars: no. i'm about to shower. Xd
sure. i uh. send it to u or something.
I know. freaking blinkers.
Yes.he was touching my shoulder before i moved and he stood right infront of u n jen. 0.0.
Yes. i knew u wouldn't believe me when i told u i'm going to ur school. it's sooo freaky haha.


OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG MJJJJJJ. i'll kill u at school. watch. >=0

haha. mars got a good point. lol. any words to defend your position helen? XD

ok. cya 2 laters as well.
lURRVEE yousssss.
jes

Anonymous said...

wow. now i'm more confused than ever. "it's good to be BACK"? like monta vista was the actual NEW place and now you've returned to your OLD place? like my comment on your other post makes me sound like a retard because i'm TOTALLY CLUELESS HERE?

oh well. i hope you're having fun x]