10 April, 2006

Helen's [sis] room.

Last Saturday, I went to Sis' place, and this is her magnificent room.



The giant 'drawer' to the right is from Ikea. We brought the SAME one. =D but how is her room so clean? look at her books, stacked up neatly on the shelf. Doesn't she ever touch it? I can never imagine my room like this.


That's to the right of the first image. We have a similar (maybe same?) shelf as well. but this is how mine looks:

Let's say we have...different tastes ok? I opt for a more urban look while she opts for insert word here look.

Hm... let's compare desks, shall we?

um..ok. she wins. both messy, but I'm far worse.


That's sis and mars (I believe) in the background. her bed's pretty neat. I rate it a 9 out of 10.


These are Mars' shoes. She LOVES them. So why not have this posted. In relation to this blog, that's Sis' rug. Sierra brown. Crayola color. Like chocolate.


This is also sis' room. Mars on the background. Even her Computer desk is clean. T_T. Comments on my face lah? Oh yea, We have the same model computer and printer too.

Wow, we must love each other.

----------------------------------------------------------------
side note: Today was terrible. Slept during STAR testing session, woke up and everyone's almost done. I'm drinking coffee tomorrow whether I like it or not. What's after testing is Chemistry. Stupid pea-brain administration staff decides to mix up the schedule and put 2nd period as our first class. 4th period basically made up for 2nd b/c we watched another Hitler movie. Then for PE dance I did really..nothing.
So basically, I'm just drowning my sorrows in chem.
----------------------------------------------------------------

4 comments:

Jessica Tang said...

haha. very funny.
u should've said something while i was snapping pictures u silly.
u were in the pictures too. i think in 1-2 images.
ur desk is so not all that messy compared to mine. look at it!

the star test isn't that hard. it's endurance that works u up. u have to stay AWAKE to finish the test. and geez, i am terrible at it.

Anonymous said...

wow. my brother and i are kinda like that O.o except in our brains instead of our rooms. hahaha XD

your sis seems cool x]

aaaaaaahhhhhhh STAR testing sucks. i always sleep as soon as i finish :P

can't wait to see more of the charlie chaplin movie tomorrow ahahahahahahahaha

"the watch seems to be defying gravity, sir."

Jessica Tang said...

haha. yes ginny.

I know STAR testing shouldn't be needed. I even sleep during the session. Like I almost did on today. Stupid Chem.

how did u do on your makeup?

yes. i LOVE that char. chap. movie. is SO hilarious. maybe i'll try to own one. XD

Jessica Tang said...

wow. u have very interesting and ..unique ways in keeping yourself awake. XD

I'll stick with number 3 and ONLY number 3 shall I stick with.

Luckyass. u can do whatever you want with the comps. in your school. Reading FF.net? worse than my coffee addiction.