14 April, 2006

cupertino fare..well

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The beginning of this blog starts with the door of my chem. class. I just hate it. that's all.
ok moving on. Note this is Random picture #1.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is sensei and my japanese class friends. My first friends from Monta Vista. Thanks for being there for me.



uh. yes. I'm a nerd with glasses at school, but it's funny how people doesn't see it that way.

I, sensei, xiao (above) justin.

oh. these are some houses I pass by everytime I head home.



House #1 Heading out of MV parking lot.

more will be uploaded later. that stupid computer hates me again.



House #2 and 3.

#3 is still in construction. Rather large.

House #4
Wow. Now that's a stretch. So complicated. Stupid car blocking. >=0

House #5 Large.

I like the garages and the sophisticated style. There's usually 2 mercedes in front. I guess they are currently at work.

There, that's what they call "monster houses" in Cupertino.

and I don't live in those. Been inside, but never lived inside.

For privacy reasons, I will not post my place up.

This is where Dad makes a right turn, and the part where he goes "Move faster you stupid car! Can you even drive? I bet you're one lousy student driver!" and he drones on and on...

Hey it's the modern Pony Express!

After the turn ,we pass by the wonderful lovely Cupertino Post Office. So clean... It's magnificent!

If only other places are as clean as Cupertino, I say I'm taking this ALL for granted. No really.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More Random Pictures.


This is emo sally and sis. I guess they're having a moment of ...silence.


Hey! I want to play MJ too! You stupid mars and sis! (or maybe sally and wayne).
Then suddenly I'm mesmerized by the heavenly MJ tiles.

I am hereby introducing...


My pikachu. This is by far the largest one I own. If you have noticed, this mouse appears in almost ever "bed" room picture I've posted. Such a star.

This concludes my blog session. comments! Just to say hi or a sound out a random thought. =D

1 comment:

Jessica Tang said...

goshers Sis. that's long. At least THAT wasn't deleted! har har. and sorry for by belated comment! xd

yes. i'm moving once more.

that's true. no more JA. so i have to take a community college course.

I'm a nerd. compared to other people. but i'm not a nerd sometimes compared to some really party-people. lol.

My home is plain nasty. I think the insides of my room is great.

Yes. MV is monta vista. that's how it's done. i guess.

My dad will probably scream and yell. and say "brake brake!!" and i fell out of my stupor and steps on the gas. that happened in dr. training. hahaha.

Pony express is that mail carrier thing we learnt from a long time ago. those dudes use to deliver letters by horses by shifts? remember? yes. thus post office=pony express.

Yes. clean city is good.

I. absolutely. will. hate. all. of. you.
OMG MJ MJ MJ!!!! GRRR.
Sally is learning well from me. lol.

YOU ALWAYs have to pick out my flaws HUH!?! well, if u don't then u're not The Helen Tam. I'll PUT a pikachu as my moscot next time I post a room picture. lol.


jes