07 April, 2006

Messy room, messy me.

ok. I assumed the last post was too long and boring since there's not a lot of comments.

Continuing on.

This is my breakfast.


During brunch I was soo hungry I couldn't stand it anymore. So I Ate my lunch.

Then I went hungry again.



Uh. I didn't name that title for nothing. This is what I wake up to: my...drawer. I'm currently fixing it! Don't laugh sis. I can aready hear you. Yes. I can still dig through that for my street clothes. It's not that complicated. Just dump everything out and...dump everything back in after desired clothing taken.


I never pack the day before. I'm too tired to even move a textbook at night. Thus,



This is what I attend to in the morning. My history homework's somewhere to the left I guess.

Well, at least my bed is made. That's my ipod usb cord on the rug.


Now u see how messy I am. I mean who has the time to organize? That is fixed naturally, like when u start your homework remove all the extraneous papers from the desk. Jes language: Dump them onto the floor, pick them up afterwards. If I'm not too tired that is.

I haven't changed at all have I? =S

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

durrr i thought your long post was fun :]

my room...is not quite as messy as yours...but it's getting there XD but that might be because i usually don't spend a lot of my time in my room. i spend a lot of time in the computer room. if you add the mess in this room to the mess in my room, it would add up to be messier than yours. much messier.

I AWAIT YOUR FUTURE POSTS!

Jessica Tang said...

To ginny:
U do not want a messy room like that. I mean, it's still messy now. Yes. You're so right on that. it'll be a lot SCARIER.

To sis:
U found it now. So no worries! =]
HAHA. that's true, but that's bc mom tidys it up for me.
Yes, that's the implied Jessica TANG method: "Sweep everything off the desk and recover it later. If not tired that is. "