02 April, 2006

Sunday woes.

Thanks to SIS for commenting me! I'm finally getting some business. -_-''

I just cannot wait until wilson's bday. THen I can pig out somewhere and feel guilty later for eating so much.

RIght now I've to start on HW b/c 1)it's painful. 2) I have no motivation 3) If I don't do it...The teachers are going to hate me. I know my chem teacher loathes me now b.c of my non hardworking trait in her class. I can't afford to fail her class but I cannot drop from it either. Crap.

DECA and FUN cannot be mixed together. DECA is horrid with so much hard work and studying. Friends might probably make up for it, but in the MV business realm, "I have no friends" is the favored sentence. -___-'' Think about it, people that have "friends" in MV DECA never made it to the states. (well maybe except for Cat, but she's special)
sure, I'll join.

I'm hungry once again.
Does anyone have any low-calorie Delicious food I should consume?
No Danny, I will not eat veggies. Well, not yet.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey jessica!!
pig out eh? hmm...I haven't done that in a while...lucky!! Helen and I have been craving sushi buffet but sadly the last time we ate there was with on ur bdae...man we f5 gotta kick it in the summer..grr, I haven't seen you in a while and I've missed you gurl..I miss our vacation in Canada..we had hecka fun..sharing a room, mini mjs...awww....I hope we can go to hk someday as f5..it would be a ton of fun but until then, we gotta work hard in school!! YAY! well...gots to go!
always,
Margaret

Jessica Tang said...

To mars:
AWW. i haven't eaten sushi since THEN. hopefully we can go for sushi sometime again. it's still funny how u 2 were tallying up how much plates we've eaten. OMG hahaha

Those mini MJs... if we do go on vacation, sis better bring her the MJs I GAVE HER. the one's she brought at canada gives me the urge to throw them. HK will be so fun. yes.

I haven't seen each of u for sooo long.! Except sally. but still.

to sis:
I WANT SPRING BREAK next WEEK!! no wAY!!. it sucks huh mars that we have school the next week.
HM>> i'm not drinking a lot of water lately...

Jessica Tang said...

maybe i'll come back to oakland to do community service... just if i have time.

it's so wierd how these small MJs u can't lose. but the ones igave u was lost the 1st day we took then out of the package. funny.


PINK mjs? u tell me where i can get PINK mjs, and i'll consider.
Hey i didn't know they only have 2 dices. that sounds funny. how can u play mj with TWO dices?


haha. funny.

spring break....3 days away...