05 April, 2006

Rambles Bambles.

This are some wierd jokes I have encountered within the last few days of school.

My world history teacher asked what are examples of concentration camps in America.
A dude replied "school" It was hilarious then, because the teacher went beserk and shocked at what he said.

During Japanese yesterday, my friend was insulting this guy. This guy is not so bright in Jap. but very smart in English. He was narked he went up to the white board and wrote "shizuka xiao-san" Which meant "be quiet xiao" and that totally cracked me up.

(note from the future of 23:12 4/05/06: Sensei actually saw my blog while I was unaware. She said "Writing bad things about Japanese Class Jessica-san? Writing bad about your teacher?" That was so scary because I thought she would kick me out of her computer.)

Continuing on.

So I'm not going anywhere during Spring Break. Big Deal.
I admitted it. It is. IT SO IS. I cannot stay home and study forever. My social life is diminishing by this nano-second.

I lied. I didn't camerawhore yesterday, nor did I bring my camera to school today. Hopefully I will tmw.

Tomorrow is a big day.
-My bro's 13th bday. (he's a TEEN. he's gonna go through all those emotional changes and believe all his friends are better and crap. He's doing that aready.)
-I go back to Oakland. That's a maybe.
-I need too cram on Chem.
-I need to get bro a present. Like an expensive one. I'm broke lah.
-I have a bad feeling about tmw.

I'm losing weight all the sudden. WTH? I've been eating A LOT and I'm not gaining?! That's scary. I want to go on a doctor checkup. I desire to know how tall I am. If I'm not at least 5'4'' ..

Did anyone's wisdom teeth grew? Just curious.

4 comments:

Jessica Tang said...

NO!
u give up too easily
where's your stamina!
chatted with mars at first.
U heavyass PROCRASTINATOR. So done with your project now? lol
and what's tbfy?

Anonymous said...

....You're struggling to GAIN weight?!?!? I envy you T__T

and I remember the comment in history XD aaaahhhh that was funny. And Sturgill admitted he was right lol.

*runs off to comment on other posts*

Jessica Tang said...

Well. it's just angsty. like I'm losing it? am i normal?

Oh yea. I forgot he did. *__*. Kelvin is always so FUNNY.

XD

Jessica Tang said...

why must cupertino/alameda schools have such late spring breaks! sucks.
What are u doing during spring break u manga freak? i guess nothing but movies and eat and sleep. lol