03 April, 2006

OF NO slumbers.

ok. I've less than 10 mins to blog crazy here.
1 period: I'm suprised I didn't sleep. We talked of propoganda and how that's effective in persuasion. Didn't we have this lecture the first week of school? and I'm learning propo. in world hist. too. Funky
2 period: LOATHE it. a test of fri. a quiz on after STAR testing. another lecture today. Give it a break Chem !
3 period: watched Priates of Sillicon Valley. It's a MOVIE [not a documentary] on how Apple and Microsoft started up. In the beginning when Apple was marketing in SF expo, Steve Jobs just waved off Bill Gates.
Bill Gates: hey! i'm the chairman of microsoft..Bill gates.
Steve Jobs: It's nice meeting you. bye.
And Bill Gates stood there like an anorak nerd.
Now they're great companies though. It's scary how their company is so close to where my school is. I mean just right around the corner! (exageration)
I hope they'd display the same movie again tmw.
The setting is set primary in 1970s so it's kind of ...well back in the days. Comedic i'd say to business people. More funny to engineers.

Hopefully I won't sleep in 4 or 5 or 6 or 7. No more missing on info
Caffine is helping me so far. I'm not dozing off in class.
I wonder how Kai's doing. If he's better off I'll ...
jump of the bed and emo scream!
No.
I'd just sleep and meditate or something.

I want to meditate! 10 mins of meditation relieves 45 mins of sleep. So I'm trying that today.
crap bell ranged
WISH ME luck in hist!
JEssica

2 comments:

Jessica Tang said...

I haven't seen a single microsoft here.
but i'm very close to the apple factory. but it's a factory so u cant buy stuff there.
there's hp factory nearby as well. but for some reason there's not much pollution. like i can see stars at night. i cant do that in oakland.

Jessica Tang said...

nah, it's more like suburban.

it is very QUIET. one can hear their neighbors talking; unintentionally though.

country side=scary.
think high tech large houses and clean cement pavement.
it's sorta like piedmont but not as crowded.
there.